CNRA Latest News
Hey friends notice anything different? American Airlines has added a 3rd Daily Flight in and out of GRI on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday now through August 21st. Go to aa.com and book your flight today!
Paid Parking has been implemented at Airport.
1. The first 90 minutes of parking are free in the all parking lots. (After 90 min. full day charges apply).
2. $3.00 per day per vehicle in the west lot (west of Sky Park Road).
3. $5.00 per day per vehicle in the east lot (east of Sky Park Road).
4. Every 7th day is free.
5. A “day” is defined as a continuous 24-hour period.
6. Airline pilots, cargo pilots and airline flight attendants may purchase a parking pass to park in a designated area for $15.00 per quarter upon presentation of a current employee identification badge with name matching a current driver’s license.
7. Violation of the Paid Parking Policy is a Class III Misdemeanor pursuant to Section 3-613(5) Nebraska Revised Statutes.
During the Nebraska Symposium Banquet held in Kearney on January 25, 2018, the Central Nebraska Regional Airport was awarded the “2017 Airport of the Year” by Ronnie Mitchell, Director of the Nebraska Department of Transportation, Aeronautics Division. Read more….
Governor Ricketts delivers State of the State Address at Airport
TSA is implementing new aviation security measures at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport.
(Sept. 2017) To ensure the security of airline passengers and the nation’s airports, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is implementing new, stronger screening procedures for carry-on items that require travelers to place all electronics larger than a cell phone in bins for X-ray screening in standard lanes. During this roll-out period it is possible passengers may experience more bag checks. The stronger security measures do not apply to passengers enrolled in TSA Pre✓® who are using TSA Pre✓® lanes. For more information click here.
Grand Island was in the path of totality for the Total Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017!
This view is from the Control Tower overlooking the Central Nebraska Regional Airport.
Albert Einstein now resides at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport. Sculpture was donated by Ray O’Connor.
If you have any TSA related travel questions, please send a tweet to the @AskTSA team. For more information: AskTSA
Like Us on Facebook!
We want to give a big shout out and say “thank you” to all our followers as we have surpassed 500 likes on our Facebook page!
TSA PreCheck Enrollment Center in Grand Island, Nebraska. For more information: TSA Pre Check Site