CNRA Latest News
ROAD CONSTRUCTION AHEAD!
April 29th thru May 17th
Parts of Sky Park Road and Airport Road will be under construction.
Be sure to plan ahead and give yourself a little extra time to get to the Airport.
One Lane Roads – Expect Delays!
Like Us on Facebook! Central Nebraska Regional Airport – Fly GRI
We want to give a big shout out and say “thank you” to all our followers as we have surpassed 800 likes on our Facebook page!
Out-going Board Member Ken Caldwell receives service award at December 12, 2018 meeting Read more…
On September 6th the Central Nebraska Regional Airport Celebrated 10 Years with Allegiant! See more…
Central Nebraska Regional Airport was presented the 2018 3rd District Excellence in Economic Development Award by Congressman Adrian Smith during a ceremony held August 8, 2018 at the airport. Read more…
Paid Parking has been implemented at Airport.
1. The first 90 minutes of parking are free in the all parking lots. (After 90 min. full day charges apply).
2. $3.00 per day per vehicle in the west lot (west of Sky Park Road).
3. $5.00 per day per vehicle in the east lot (east of Sky Park Road).
4. Every 7th day is free.
5. A “day” is defined as a continuous 24-hour period.
6. Airline pilots, cargo pilots and airline flight attendants may purchase a parking pass to park in a designated area for $15.00 per quarter upon presentation of a current employee identification badge with name matching a current driver’s license.
7. Violation of the Paid Parking Policy is a Class III Misdemeanor pursuant to Section 3-613(5) Nebraska Revised Statutes.
During the Nebraska Symposium Banquet held in Kearney on January 25, 2018, the Central Nebraska Regional Airport was awarded the “2017 Airport of the Year” by Ronnie Mitchell, Director of the Nebraska Department of Transportation, Aeronautics Division. Read more….
Grand Island was in the path of totality for the Total Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017!
This view is from the Control Tower overlooking the Central Nebraska Regional Airport.
Albert Einstein now resides at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport. Sculpture was donated by Ray O’Connor.